Expand Your Mind As You Plug Into The UnderGarden
Atari has just released a series of new screens for their upcoming alluring puzzler game, The UnderGarden, which is set to release its mythical mojo this Winter and will be available on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Windows PC Download at Atari.com.
The UnderGarden is a new-style puzzler exploration experience developed by Vitamin-G, the creators of Aces of the Galaxy. The UnderGarden is a casual zen-like game that challenges players to explore beautiful underground caverns filled with strange life forms; physics based puzzles and plenty of hidden secrets to be discovered. The environments come alive and the games music evolves as players get deeper into the world. It will feature local co-op gameplay and 20 different levels.
- – Use different types of fruit to help solve brain-teasing physics-based puzzles.
- – Watch the world around you bloom and come to life.
- – Pick up musicians to enhance the soothing audio tracks.
- – Unlock new looks for your character as you progress through the UnderGarden.
- – Explore a variety of different levels.
- – Solve tricky puzzles.
- – Gather pollen to make your world blossom with plant life and colour.
For more DLC news and info you can follow me on Twitter @The_GeekJock
Images courtesy of Game Press