Konami Releases X-Men Arcade Achievement List
After the failure that was Star Wars: the Force Unleashed II, and my game of the year expectations thrown out the window, I need to lock down something else to look forward to. Luckily Konami is officially porting an 18 year old arcade classic (and my all-time fav arcade game) for digital download on XBLA/PSN. Announced during this years New York Comic Con, X-Men Arcade supposed to be hitting consoles before the years end (no confirmation yet), and as a teaser Konami has just released the games Achievement list:
- 10 – Xavier Would Be Proud!: You used a mutant power 5 times in one game. (5 times? I’ll use it 5 times in the first level)
- 10 – Super Mutant: Find and use an energy pill in the Japanese version of the game.
- 10 – Turn Pyro to Toast: Defeat Pyro without any player using mutant powers.
- 10 – Kidnapped: Learn that Magneto has kidnapped Professor X.
- 10 – Largest Party: Play in a 6-player match with five other people.
- 10 – Grounded: Complete level 4 without jumping.
- 10 – Welcome to Die!: Have the White Queen welcome you to die.
- 25 – You Fell to Our Trap!: Get fooled by Mystique with five other players in a 6 player game.
- 25 – Score Inflation: Earn at least 250 points in one game.
- 25 – Bamf: Complete the game in 25 minutes or less.
- 25 – X-pertise: Complete the game on Expert difficulty.
- 30 – Master of Magnet: Defeat Magneto in different play sessions with all six X-men characters.
For more DLC news and info be sure to follow me on Twitter @The_GeekJock
- Konami’s classic X-Men arcade game coming to PSN and XBLA (joystiq.com)
- Konami’s X-Men Arcade Classic Headed For XBLA And PSN [NYCC] (kotaku.com)
- “Konami’s X-Men Arcade Game to Mutate the PSN “Soon”” and related posts (playstationlifestyle.net)
- X-Men: The Arcade Game Coming To XBLA, PSN (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Multiplayer X-Men Arcade Classic Comes to XBLA and PSN (escapistmagazine.com)